Crêpe/Pancake machine/Pannekoek masjien
100% South African
The price of a Infini pancake machine: R9 500.00
This Infini pancake machine bakes approximately 6 pancakes per minute that is total to 360 pancakes per hour. It works out approximately R1.75 per pancake.
- There is two wheels heated by gas to bake the pancake on both sides
- electricity is used to move the mechanical wheels
- Average speed of baking pancake is 1 meter per minute
- Pancake is 150mm wide and is cut in 170mm long pieces (pancake length depends the size you cut it in)
- In one hour the machine can produce 360 crepe/pancakes.
The Infini version of the pancake machine is easier to use and has been in development for more than 50 years.
- The machine works do not give up.
- At least one person in the team should know properly how to use the machine.
- If the pancake mixture falls off STOP and start over (this means there is too much oil on the wheels)
- If the product sticks to the scissor it is still raw.
- the top pot should never run empty.
- if the line of people gets longer you should shorten the size you cut .
- Wash all components after use except the wheels.
- disconnect the rubber band from motor.
- store the machine in a safe place.
- components should be cleaned and dried properly.
*The wheels should only be wiped off with an dry cloth.
- Weight: 20 kg
- *Gas bottle is not included
- Machine and its packaging is approximately 1.2m x 1m
can be used by food market or shopping centers pancakes is a traditional dish for all South Africans